Monday, May 13, 2013

Life goes on... much better!!

For all of those faithful blog followers, my wholehearted apologies. No, I have not stopped this blog and have no plans to do so! The reason for putting my posts on hold is because I've been quite busy in the last couple of months. I worked for a practice that was bought by a big corporation. Once a new medical director was placed in charge, things started getting sour in many ways, but in short, I could no longer remain associated with a practice where leadership fails to inspire and motivate me. As someone said:  "if a man is to shed the light of the sun upon other men, he must first of all have it within himself".

So, I quit my job in Western Pennsylvania and relocated to a much better (family-owned) practice and a much more beautiful area - ALASKA! Making such a big move can be a bit overwhelming and time-consuming. Yet, everything went pretty smoothly and my family and I are adjusting quite well to our new and AMAZING location, new life, friends and new job.

I am quite excited to share the first few pictures of this amazing adventure! Stay tuned for much more.After all, it is "The Last Frontier" and that is why it is unique!

Blessings,
Claudio Lagoa, DVM, MS

The view from a few blocks from home!

The view from the our deck at sundown! What a blessing!
 
 Eagle Beach...beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment